Thursday, August 16, 2007

Say, aren't you...

Stretching the mandate of the blog once again, I've recently met two people who remind me strongly of movie and TV actresses.

First is London singer-songwriter Karla Rexer, who I initially (and still) think could be Rosalita Whyte's twin. When I saw her the other night, though, I realized that there's another striking similarity, which Matt will appreciate: she's got the same crooked smile as Tina Fey. (Who, by the way, wrote the script for Mean Girls, a movie which featured London-born actress Rachel McAdams, who I once met walking along Queen Street West in Toronto while I was there to see Lenni perform and stupidly didn't think to invite to the show.)

(Whew, all the name-dropping and run-on-sentencing has tired me out!)

Second, as I mentioned in an earlier comment, I met Holly Rancher this evening. It doesn't quite come out in this picture, but she could easily have doubled for Kirsten Dunst in the Spider-Man flicks.

No comments: