Friday, August 17, 2007

TV: Namaste Yoga


I fear being called a Dirty Old Man. It means I've aged and the eye is still wandering.

But geez, I've found the new version of the 20 Minute Workout. It's not that the moving lad magazine of the 80s was good or watchable, but as far as making an exercise show almost NC-17, it was one of the first. Which bring me to Namaste TV. I follow along with Lily, Koralee, Erin and Evangeline for exercise purposes, learning new poses and harder variations of old ones. Yoga keeps my back aligned, my fitness level up and balances my Karma. However, a show with a tag line of 'Gentle, Flowing, Sensual' is the equivalent of that big haired, pout-fest from the 80s. I'm not a dirty old man. I'm not, damnit, but hold that pose Koralee.

6:30 am weekends on the City TV stations if you feel like following along too.

5 comments:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Dirty old man.

T said...

You are really Peterj's troll. Fess up.

I offer as proof the beard. Trolls have beards. Trolls also have deep gashes in their backs from sexually perverse super-hero rollplaying.

again, fess up.

cjguerra said...

This whole "dirty old man" thing is taking on a life of its own. I'd like to propose a line which, on one side, lies "dirty old man" and the other "man with an aligned spine": If you confidently thrust your bosoms forward in "the cobra", you are exercising. If you've got a tub of popcorn, you're "dirty".

I'd say "bully!" for you if you can do something to keep your spine happy. It's simply exercising with some pleasant visual surroundings.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Interesting conjecture on the troll angle, T. Interesting indeed!

Mike Marsman said...

+1 Re: dirty :)