Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Office (Season 4)

In the interest of satisfying some that would have more posts here, I bring you some comments about the current season of the Office:

"We really got gipped this season." [Ed: because it was so short.]

"Toby used to be cool, but now he's just a creepy jerk."

"They should have written in Angela's pregnancy because she has super-bloaty-pregnancy-face."

"Stupid NBC for making everyone think that the Office would be on when instead it was some stupid Donnie and Marie special. ...Donnie and Marie should be dead..." [Ed: this was followed by rant about how the FCC should fine NBC for colluding with the digital guide providers to trick people into watching Donnie and Marie by falsifying listing data which indicated that the Office was on during the aforementioned "stupid special".]

These comments were lovingly crafted by my wife for local consumption. I found the living room too confining for such wisdom and shared it with you. And, I admit, I felt the need to pad my posting total.

No comments: