Monday, September 10, 2007

Indiana Jones and the WTF???

Apparently the newest Indy movie has recently received its official name. It has been titled Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Is it just me or does that sound more like a Harry Potter title than an Indiana Jones one?

I've been looking forward to this movie for a long time, ever since it was first announced. So here's a little note to the director: Hi Steve, thanks for reading. On behalf of all of us who have enjoyed this movie franchise - please, please don't let us down. For my money, this title sucks. I can overlook that though, as long as the movie doesn't suck, too. Please don't let the movie suck. TIA!

3 comments:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Is it really that different than Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? I think you're making too much out of it.

Now, if we start seeing trailers for it, and Shia LeBoeuf is riding a broomstick or putting on invisibility cloaks... then I'll be worried!

Mike Marsman said...

"Raiders of the Lost Arc"
"Temple of Doom"
"Last Crusade"
"Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

Maybe I am reading into it too much - but it just doesn't flow like the others, to me. Maybe all of the titles are kind of Harry Potter'ish - or rather the Harry Potter titles are Indiana Jones'ish... freaky...

Anonymous said...

TIA! Made me laugh!