Monday, April 7, 2008

I Hate Heidi Montag

...and not just her, either. The entirety of The Hills can ROT IN HELL as far as I'm concerned.



Pardon my out of the blue rant - apparently the hormones have caused my wife to pick up worse than normal TV viewing habits. Everyone knows that you don't argue with a pregnant woman, especially one that has her mind set on something - and Ally has somehow become hooked on The Hills.

Why must she inflict that torture on my unborn child?

I know I sometimes like to go against the grain - I've been a proud follower of some less than popular shows in the past. Like my stint hooked on the first 9 or so seasons of Survivor (i still swear that season 1 is the bar they could never hold a candle to) or my defense of Bob Saget and his role on America's Funniest Home Videos (let's not go there again, ok? but new Saget truely is awesome). I just can't take this MTV "reality" shit!

Please, God, don't let her find any reruns of Laguna Beach!

How do you give a rating to something that has taken braincells that you will never get back? Oh well, at least the cast is easy on the eyes...

No comments: