Thursday, January 17, 2008

JLA Movie MIA

In case anyone other than me cares: the Justice League of America film that George Miller was set to direct has been put on-hold pending the WGA strike. If I had any high hopes around this project, I'd probably be disappointed to hear this. But seeing as I expect it to be a train wreck, this may actually count as an "act of mercy." And no, I don't really know who George Miller is, and can't even be bothered to look up his filmography (though I suspect I'd be underwhelmed if I did).

Those truly desperate to read all about this development can do so here.

2 comments:

T said...

Matt - Mad Max, Babe, Dead Calm ... the guys got some chops and the JLA movie with him at the helm had a chance of being good.

/start napoleon dynamite

gosh

/end napoleon dynamite

Pagan Mnemosyne said...

Thank God. Just leave the JLA to the animators, please and thank you.