Monday, December 17, 2007

"Let's Put A Smile On That Face..."

If you haven't seen it yet, go here to view the latest trailer from The Dark Knight. I love so much about what I see in it, including:
  • how differently Heath Ledger is playing the Joker (compared to Nicholson)
  • how the trailer doesn't really give anything away (beyond: it's Batman vs the Joker! duh)
  • how perfect Christian Bale continues to be in both the Bruce Wayne and Batman roles
  • that it all looks so real whereas the previous series of Batman movies had been so over-the-top
  • that they've brought back Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman, two of the best parts of Batman Begins
My fingers are firmly crossed on this one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't really like the trailer, but I'm still optimistic about the actual movie.