Sunday, November 4, 2007

Escape from Prison Break

Well, that's it. A few minutes ago I removed Prison Break from the list of shows I have programmed into my PVR. I'd like to claim it was because of some particular objection (like deleting 24 was) or because it had gotten bad (which it has, but not that much worse than when it started) or because it had "jumped the shark"... and while those are certainly factors, it's more that I just find the whole thing boring and repetitive. It's not a great sign when I can't even name the characters introduced this season, or remember what it is that each is supposed to be bringing to the table. I can't even be bothered to find an appropriately illustrative picture to drop into this post, so feel free to use the one a few posts back if you're jonesing for imagery.

On notice: Bionic Woman, Chuck, and Smallville. Smallville deserves a whole post of its own; has it always been this bad?

Season rating: blah
Series rating: **

1 comment:

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Smallville's almost always been bad. It picked up when Erica "Lois Lane" Durance showed up a couple seasons ago, but that's about it. I can't figure out why they write it to appeal to 16-year-olds when I'm pretty sure none of them are watching!