Wednesday, October 31, 2007

(Hopefully) Welcoming A New Contributor

Following the dearth of postings here recently, I started looking around for other folks who might want to join us since it sometimes seemed like no one had much to say but me.

One of Vicki and my favourite column writers for years was Sean Twist, who could often be found writing in the local newspaper about comic books, science fiction, video games and other genre offerings, with a unique sense of humour and extremely readable style. Awhile after I started blogging myself, I stumbled across his blog, and have been a frequent visitor there ever since. While no sane person ever seems to match my blogging output, Sean is pretty reliable at a few entries per week, so I inquired as to whether he'd be interested in joining us here in Movie-and-TV-Land. Tonight, I'm happy to say, it looks like he's accepting the challenge!

I'll be setting him up as a contributor as soon as I get his e-mail address. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he raises the bar around here quite nicely, which of course would be the whole point of collaborating.

1 comment:

T said...

hey - welcome Sean!

What did your write for?