Monday, September 17, 2007

Best And Worst New Shows? All You Had To Do Was Ask!

Ain't It Cool News polled 41 critics, where each was asked to name their best and worst new shows for the fall season. The results? Well, since you asked so nicely:

The voting for best:

63% Pushing Daisies (ABC)
15% Reaper (The CW)
12% Dirty Sexy Money (ABC)
5% Bionic Woman (NBC)
5% K-Ville (Fox)

The voting for worst:

51% Cavemen (ABC)
15% Viva Laughlin (CBS)
13% Big Shots (ABC)
13% K-Ville (Fox)
5% Carpoolers (ABC)

Bionic Woman finishing 4th on the Best list gives me some hope, especially considering that, unlike K-Ville, it didn't also show up on the Worst list!

This kind of affirms my belief that it's not a particularly strong year for good new TV series. No new Heroes or Lost appears poised to join the ranks of those shows, I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had planned to watch the top 3 on the best list (before i saw this polling!)

Anonymous said...

oh my

T said...

as I said, Chinese-attack bots.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

LOL!

Tim, you beat me to the punch!