Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Boneman8's Top 20 Movies Circa February 2005

I knew I still had my list around..and found it. Depending on the day, my list tends to shuffle somewhat -- at least around the middle. My #1 and #2 have never changed (not even position). Here they are for all to ridicule:

20. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
19. The African Queen
18. Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
17. Citizen Kane
16. In the Name of the Father
15. The Cider House Rules
14. Reservoir Dogs
13. The Sixth Sense
12. The Wizard of Oz
11. Planet of the Apes (the original, damn it!)
10. Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
9. The Green Mile
8. Spider-Man
7. Spider-Man 2
6. The Shawshank Redemption
5. Forrest Gump
4. Pulp Fiction
3. Airplane!
2. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
1. Casablanca

I'm sure if I had to make the list according to today, there would be some shuffling involved, with possibly a couple dropping out of the list completely.

No comments: